Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Numark MixTrack Pro II headphone Problem in Virtual DJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi there

I cannot hear anything at all from the Numark MixTrack Pro II headphones.

I have the Virtual DJ Trial version and i am not impressed at all. I have tried everything believe me.

Has the headphones feature been disabled in my version of VDJ?? I wanted to try this out fully working.

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones - master 1/2 - Headphones 3/4
Soundcard: Soundcard 4.1 and Ive selected Numark - both do not resolve the issue.

Every headphone output i select is coming out through my Amp (Master stereo output) and nothing ever comes out of the Mixtrack Pro headphone socket. (It works fine with my Serato DJ software)

Some help would be much appreciated. its a shame as i want to continue with VDJ but might have to switch back to Serato which has an interface i do not like.

Posté Fri 17 Jan 14 @ 5:40 pm
Have you tried this configuration?

Outputs: External Mixer
Sound Card: ASIO

That's what I use with my Mixdeck Pro.

or try...

Outputs: External Mixer
Sound Card: Numark

If your mixer is plugged into your PC via USB, it should be good to go. Just be sure your headphones are plugged into the headphone jack on your mixer and that the volume is up. Also be sure to have whatever channel is playing music "cued" for your headphones or have your headphones on master.

Posté Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 9:50 am
hi thanks for your response but this does not resolve the problem

Virtual DJ does not seem to support the Mixtrack Pro II properly? If thats the case i will not be purchasing it again :(

Posté Sat 18 Jan 14 @ 10:58 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Mixtrack Pro II is not bundled with VirtualDJ LE version, unless something was changed on the way.
So, i am not sure of which version is the one you call Trial ?

Mixtrack Pro II is a natively supported device , and it should work fine with the latest 7.4.1 version. You will need a license of Pro Full version to use the device properly, but you can also test with Home Free version prior purchasing Pro full. Home Free version will provide you 10 minute sessions each time you re-launch the software, for testing.

If you still have troubles with the Home Free version, please report back.

If the issue is only related to Sound and Headphones , please see this .. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Pre-listening%20with%20headphones%20with%20Sound%20cards%20without%20ASIO%20drivers.html

Posté Tue 21 Jan 14 @ 8:31 pm
Isnt the home version a trial? in my eyes it is!!??
anyway thank you for your help djdad that below link makes sense

Posté Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 12:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)