Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Problems using CoreAudio and Soundflower

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I am trying to route Virtual DJ into Ableton Live in order to take advantage of Live's audio effects. I currently use Virtual DJ with a y-cable, using the default settings for this setup. To accomplish what I am trying to while still using my y-cable to cue songs in headphones, I've gone into Advanced Config, checked Mono Channels, and routed the mono signal from Deck 1 to Soundflower's Output 1, and the mono signal from Deck 2 to Soundflower's Output 2. Then, I route the Headphone signal to Built-in Output 1 (which goes to my headphones). Live accepts the audio from Soundflower on two separate audio tracks (one for each deck), and then sends the master output to Built-in Output 2 (which goes to my speakers). I had this setup (or something very, very close to it) working earlier today, but now, whenever I try to create a configuration which involves both my Mac's built-in output and Soundflower, Virtual DJ gives me the error message, "Error in the sound driver of CoreAudio: Your soundcard is probably not connected, or the setttings are incorrect." I have rebooted my computer and looked around in Mac's Audio MIDI setup for anything obviously wrong, but haven't found anything (and I didn't change anything before everything suddenly stopped working).

Any suggestions into why this config doesn't work anymore or another way to accomplish routing into Ableton would be greatly appreciated!

Posté Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 9:19 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
which VDj you have ?

Posté Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 9:38 pm
VDJ Pro 7.0.3

Posté Wed 22 Jan 14 @ 9:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)