Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mapping a Livingstone MID-100 MIDI USB Controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I Got this for my birthday and It won't be picked up by VDJ Home (free) I would rather use VDJ than the cross dj software it comes with.

Posté Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 4:29 pm
You won't be able to use it with the free version of VDJ. Controllers are only supported in the full VDJ Pro.

Your Livingstone MID-100 appears to also be known as a SilverCrest SDJ-100. Neither of these products have native support in VDJ, so even if you did buy VDJ Pro (over 300 Australian dollars), you'd have to map the controller yourself.

Posté Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 6:09 pm
Is there other software other Than Cross DJ LE I can use?

Posté Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 7:09 pm
Traktor is cheaper, but you'll have the same problem. Cheap beginner products like yours will not be natively supported in pro DJ software.

It can be mapped as a MIDI controller, but you'll have to do that yourself.

There's a company called Mixed In Key who make some DJ software called Flow. It's easy to map controllers in, but the software is very basic.

Posté Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 7:16 pm
I mean FREE alternatives

Posté Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 7:18 pm
The only free DJ software I know that supports controllers is MIXXX.

There are a few other free options (Google them) but they have limitations. Obviously you don't get something for nothing.

Good software costs money.

Posté Sat 25 Jan 14 @ 8:18 pm
My Step Dad bought me the same product for Christmas. Though it doesn't work with my computer.
I told my dad I had repeatably reinstalled the software but it never worked on my Win7 MSI. But he continued to rave on say. "It wasn't good enough for me, other people would be happy to get one of those." I was happy, but upset that I couldn't find a reason why the controller wasn't working on my Laptop. I went though all the settings, turned off the ability for USB Power to turn off to save power...and many other things.
However, for some reason it worked fine on my mother's Win8 computer...

I want to know if I should continue wasting time to fix this so called problem with the controller, or should I buy a new one?

Posté Fri 21 Feb 14 @ 8:32 pm
Hi,
I recently was given the livingstone Mid-100 by a friend but they didn't have the installation cd. Is there any way that i can download it from the web somehow? Also when i plug the controller into my computer or laptop it is recognised then disappears after a second? I would appreciate any help thanks guys!

Posté Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 12:54 am
george213 wrote :
Hi,
I recently was given the livingstone Mid-100 by a friend but they didn't have the installation cd. Is there any way that i can download it from the web somehow? Also when i plug the controller into my computer or laptop it is recognised then disappears after a second? I would appreciate any help thanks guys!

Watch this video

controler that is not native or stocked with VDJ LE with a cross LE but you should
ask on their forums or assistance to find drivers and software if possible

Posté Mon 31 Mar 14 @ 7:46 am
jfitzieHome userMember since 2014
How do i map my livingstone mid-100 to work with vdj 8 pro

Posté Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 12:31 am

Posté Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 7:10 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)