Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audio Vms2 Dj Midi Controller help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi I am using a mac and have virtual DJ pro 7 but when I try to mix using the crossfader or the other faders on my American Audio Vms2 Dj Midi Controller it will not work but when I use the fabers from the software to mix music it works fine why would that be?

Andrew

Posté Sun 09 Feb 14 @ 4:22 pm
Please don't post over and over again. This will not get you a faster response, especially when only a few minutes have elapsed since your first post. Please wait patiently until a user who may have an answer reads your original post and can offer you a possible solution (Especially at the weekend when many users may not visit due to being working DJ's.)

If you are using a controller that has a real hardware mixer, then the mixer controls will not respond on screen in VirtualDJ. There is no need for them to do this because you have real hardware in front of you and can see the positions of the knobs by simply looking at them!

NOTE: Some controllers can be configured to either work be a hardware mixer or a MIDI software mixer. Please check the user manual that came with the controller for further details.

Posté Mon 10 Feb 14 @ 5:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)