Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Mapping for terminal mix 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

gabaguHome userMember since 2014
Hello,

I want to download a mapping for my Terminal mix 2 controller , so it will work with Virtual DJ pro 7 (and not just with Traktor)
I found this Download link http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15084/Reloop_Terminal_Mix_2.html
but it says "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Controllers"
Can someone download this mapping for me and send it to me please?

Thank you

Posté Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 1:20 pm
Nobody will send you mappers to which you are not currently entitled. DO NOT ask this again on the forums or your account will be locked. Mappers are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the full VirtualDJ Professional and are one of the many benefits of purchasing the software.

However, the Reloop Terminal Mix 2 is natively supported (Plug & play) in the latest version so does not need any mappers to be downloaded and installed.

If you have purchased the full VirtualDJ Pro, then simply register your serial number to your profile and then download and install the latest version.

Otherwise, please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

Posté Wed 26 Feb 14 @ 1:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)