Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ & DM2 [MixMan] Controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hello Straight to the point 3 Questions,
I was selling my MixMaster (APB-50322-01 DM-2) with no Success, it was just collecting dust, anyhow, just pulled it out the closest once again and thought since I have it, why not just ASK someone that may know how to accomplish this goal I have in mind...

I want to use the DM2 on an Xp machine but I would like to know, How can I use VDJ with this Controller?
will VDJ recognize the controller?

The Xp machine will be set up for Web radio streaming/mixing and just need to mix from Deck \'A\' to \'B\' using the On board Crossfader.
Also, ;) is there a way to use the \"X\";\"Y\" Joystick to control say DSP_Phaser via P1 with return to Zero if the stick is let go.
thanks ;0)

Posté Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 3:23 pm
It should work - it's USB. The only thing is that you'll have to map it yourself. It shouldn't take long though, because it doesn't seem to have many controls.

Posté Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 3:30 pm
djezmgsPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Each one of them, What looks like (8) "Tabs" on Each platters, are all buttons ;)
K, thank's

Posté Mon 03 Mar 14 @ 7:35 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Unfortunately this controller does not send full midi. I had published in the past a PC program which would convert the messages however this is no longer supported in the newer versions of Virtual DJ.

Another person has released a much better app which might work however its limited to XP or Vista at the most.
http://www.pdoom.ch/dm2/

Posté Thu 06 Mar 14 @ 10:09 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)