Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Pioneer XDJ R1 Control issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I was wondering if any other users of the Pioneer XDJ R1 unit are experiencing the same issues that I have.

I am using my XDJ R1 with Virtual DJ Pro 7.x My laptop is running Windows 7 and my Pioneer settings for the ASIO are set to 8ms @ 16bit (I am writting this from memory since I am not infront of my laptop at this time) When I start using the XDJ everything works like it should. All the controls allow me to scroll through my music folders and the platters control the waveforms. After a while the XDJ no longer controls the software. The music continues to flow through the units mixer but if I spin the platters there is no response and if I try to scroll through the files there is no response on the software. In order for me to get everything back to normal I need to shutdown the software and unplug and plug back in the USB cable.

Also I have noticed, when everything is running good, that the left platter's sound is very "wobbly" when trying to scratch compared to the right side sound.

If anyone has experienced these issues and possibly corrected them please let me know.

Thanks.

Posté Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 9:10 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Wed 19 Mar 14 @ 9:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)