Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Chopped and Screwed Help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OGirlyHome userMember since 2014
Hey all I wasn't sure where to post this, but this seemed like an appropriate forums. If not please move.

I'm trying to chop and screw some tracks, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting the second turntable to be one beat off from the first one. Honestly I'm new to virtual dj completely so if anyone could give me some tips on chopping in particular (as screwing/slowing down the track is easy). I'm having trouble getting the two decks to work together. I either have the second one going too fast or too slow. Do any of you have any tips to get it set up right for chopping?

Posté Sun 23 Mar 14 @ 1:20 pm
I actually fooled around with it and chop and screw was one of the things I got it to do. PM me and I can send you my process.

I'm not great at it because the good stuff up on YouTube I suspect people do the finishing touches in a DAW.

Best if Luck

Posté Fri 28 Mar 14 @ 12:45 pm
I have been messing around with the chopped and screwed thing on here for a minute. just now getting into the forums. I have found that listening to the song, figuring out how you want it to sound in your head, then listen and play around with the beat grid and the reverb and the brake and all that chopped and screwed sound, then just record it bruh.

Posté Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 5:54 pm
First thing I do I get familiar with the song, I mean listen to it like ten times in a row familiar with the song. Then i play around with all the effects on the song. I do that about 5 10 times, just depends on my mood right then as well and if im jammin, then i just start recording when im in the zone mixing. then slow it down to your prefered tempo and record again. there you go.

Posté Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 6:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)