Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet ddj-sx mic and control problem

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have read all the forums I could find on the sx with vdj and have downloaded all the new firmware, drivers, and newest vdj but my mic control on chan 3 still ( most of the time) tries to control the volume of chan 1 even in mic mode . I even made sure to only have deck 1 lit up . After I switch it input back to pc I can no longer control the sound of that side at all . It is wherever the "master" volume is . I don't know if I have a setting wrong or what but please help lol. I have windows 7 , 1tb hard drive (400gigs free) , 8 ddr3 ram , and I7 processer .

Posté Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 1:53 pm
This is probably because you are using an older version of the mapper and/or VirtualDJ with a 2 deck skin. With the original mapper, decks 3&4 and their respective mixer channels will wrap back around and control decks 1&2.

There are two solutions:

(1) Download and install the latest VirtualDJ v7.4.1 if you have not already done so. Revert the DDJ-SX mapping back to the factory default, making sure that any custom mappers and definitions for the DDJ-SX have been removed (These mappers may not take account of the deck wrap-around.)

(2) Simply use a 4 deck skin and don't load anything on deck 3.

Posté Sun 20 Apr 14 @ 11:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)