Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet American Audi MXR-10 with PRO version of VDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dsr215PRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi,

I'm new to VDJ. I recently purchased a American Audio MXR-10 and upgraded to VDJ PRO. I've been having nothing but problems ever since. If I use the on board controls on the mixer to select and play songs it makes the song skip. If I try to fade over to the next channel, visually it looks like everything is working but no sound comes out. The only way to get sound again is to close VDJ. Once in a while i'm able to mix but songs keep skipping and the levels are usually low on one channel - even with the same exact song playing. If I use VDJ without the mixer, everything is fine. If I use VDJ and the mixer, but I don't touch the mixer and mix using the laptop and mouse - everything is fine. It seems like the midi mappings are jamming everything up. I downloaded the mappings from the vdj webiste and am using the asio that came with the mixer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posté Wed 07 May 14 @ 9:27 pm
If you are running the latest version of Virtual DJ there is no need to download the mapper file.

7.4.1 offered Native support for the MXR. So firstly try deleting the mapper file you downloaded it should be located here: c:\USER\My Documents\Virtual DJ\Mappers.
Restart Virtual DJ and see whether that helps.

If it doesn't this i suggest reinstalling the ASIO drivers from HERE.

If none of those work, please post a picture of your audio configuration so we can determine that this is correct.

Posté Wed 07 May 14 @ 9:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)