Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet need help mapping clone deck on ns72

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
first off this question is for VDJ ver 8
Dear gents what im trying to do is map the tap button to clone the deck that is playing to load the track on the opposite deck, , example if right deck(#2) is playing i hit the tap button and it clones left deck(#1) NOW HERE IS MY DILEMA .. when i assign " clone_deck " to the tap button it clones both decks #1 and #3 what i would like is to assign the(right deck or deck #2) tap button to only clone deck #1 when deck 2 is playing and when i push the tap button on the (left deck or deck 1) while playing on deck #1 it will only clone the deck to the #2 or right deck

can somone come up with a mapper that will work ive tried a few but im doing somthing wrong

JAMM

Posté Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:56 pm
oh yes also i am running the 2 deck skin and it still clones deck 1 and 3 and 2 and 4 even though im running 2 deck skin. any help would be appreciated.

on the mapping that would work.............

JAMM

Posté Wed 28 May 14 @ 10:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to specify the target, so ...
device_side 'left' ? deck left clone_deck right : deck right clone_deck left

If the above doesnt work, try ...
action_deck 1 ? deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 1 clone_deck 2 : deck 1 clone_deck 4 : action_deck 3 ? deck 2 rightdeck ? deck 3 clone_deck 2 : deck 3 clone_deck 4 : action_deck 2 ? deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 2 clone_deck 1 : deck 2 clone_deck 3 : deck 1 leftdeck ? deck 4 clone_deck 1 : deck 4 clone_deck 3

Posté Thu 29 May 14 @ 10:18 pm
THANKS I WILL TRY THAT ...

JAMM

Posté Thu 29 May 14 @ 11:20 pm
thanks it worked

DJ JAMM

Posté Thu 12 Jun 14 @ 3:06 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)