Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Faulty audio jack on Reloop Beatmix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All,

After a disaster at the weekend I'm doing a little troubleshooting at home, I'm not the most cued up on technical things, but it seems my issue is a hardware one.

I have until recently use the same trusty jack leads that I've always used. After pulling the ends off all bar one of them I bought some new ones, and then the problems started.

I got one set and set up for a party, only to have some horrible interference. After some jiggling I got the music going, no problem. I did another party, did the same thing, but all was well after some gentle jiggling. I decided it must be the leads and invested in some more jack leads.

Well then things just got worse. No sound at all if I try to play music through my re-loop beatmix controller, but I can get music to a speaker using the headphone slot on my laptop if I send it through my internal sound card.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled VDJ and the beatmix soundcard, but still cannot get music to play out of my speakers using the jack on the controller.

Could someone please advise a) if the jack connectors on the reloop beatmix can be changed; b) how it's done if do-able; c) whether it could still be the leads, and if so which ones I should buy; d) if I just get up and buy a new mixer.

Andy help gratefully received, when it comes to this sort f stuff I'm a bit of a technophobe I'm afraid, but I can follow a youtube video tutorial if anyone knows what I would put in a search..!!

Thanks in advance folks :)

Posté Tue 03 Jun 14 @ 12:36 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)