Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet VDJ8 Crashes with BSOD

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hiya i am using a Novatech A15HC laptop with 8gb of ram and a dedicated 1gb Nvidia graphics card. Using VDJ8 and mixing with music videos it crashes and blue screens with the following "DRIVER IRQL not less or equal". Since this has happened i have updated all known drivers that i can find. The only reason why i am posting this on here is that this does not happen while using VDJ7 and the music videos. Any further idea's most appreciated.

Posté Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 9:17 am
Usually, this is caused by a faulty driver and not normally software.

You say you have updated your drivers recently, is it possible one of those is not compatible. Have you tried "rolling back" the drivers you updated and see whether the issue resolves it self.

I am not categorically saying this isn't VDJ - but i have not seen anyone have a BSOD caused by VDJ8, it has always ended up being drivers.
If the crash only happens when running VDJ8, could it be graphics or audio drivers.

I also understand that VDJ7 doesn't cause this issue, but this could be because it isn't using the same driver or the same amount of resource.

Try the drivers, if that doesn't help post your system specs.

Posté Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 5:55 pm
Thanks for all your help with this issue. Even though this only happens whilst using VDJ8 i have now located the problem driver. I found this by simply disabling other parts in device manager and running VDJ8. The driver in question was the wireless adapter for some reason?

Posté Fri 13 Jun 14 @ 11:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)