Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound on headphes randomly distorted

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have randomly distortions on the headphones Signal that barely allows to identify the song played.
The problem occurs on both preview and prelisten on the decks.
The computer is a new ASUS i7 Zenbook and runing on Win8.1 64bit. I have connected a American Audio Encore 2000 via ASIO Driver for both decks individually and headphones are connected to the internal Realtek Sound Card also using ASIO Driver using the advanced config Setup menu in VDJ 7.4.1. Pro.

The Problem always remains no matter if I try using WDM Driver for all or one of the sound cards.

Also using a second USB Sound Card for the headphones does not solve the problem.

Al drivers are newly installed and the latest Version.

Any idea where to look for a solution.

Posté Sun 06 Jul 14 @ 12:58 pm
This problem is normally caused by trying to use two different sound cards that are not compatible with each other. In particular, trying to combine a low latency ASIO sound card with the non-ASIO sound card built into your computer or an external USB sound card will not work well due to different timing. Trying to use two sound cards with different bit rates (E.g: 16-bit / 24-bit) and/or sample rates (E.g: 44.1Khz / 48Khz) to each other will also not work well.

The Encore 2000 has its own built-in ASIO sound card, so you should be using that only for your sound output. Please configure it correctly as instructed in the user manual and then plug your headphones into the Encore 2000. Plug a pair of powered stereo speakers into master output on the back. If you wish to output the audio through your computer's speakers, simply run a suitable cable (2x RCA to 3.5mm headphone jack) from the master output of the Encore 2000 to the line input socket of your computer.

Posté Mon 07 Jul 14 @ 5:36 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)