Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet DD1-WeGo not working with my Virtual DJ Pro

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

I have had Virtual DJ pro for quite a while now and have recently just purchased the DDJ-WeGo. I have added the skin and installed LE however these 2 still remain 2 different bits of software. How do I get the WeGo controller to work with pro. I have looked everywhere and haven't seen a way to do it. Pro only uses the laptop and cannot be controlled by the controller whereas the LE Edition works fine.

I need to use Pro because of the Karaoke function that allows me to use the expandible screen, LE doesn't allow this.

Can anyone help?

Posté Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 6:07 am
I meant to add that, it is using the sound card, just not the controller making it redundant when using it.

Posté Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 6:10 am
This is probably because you are using an out-of-date version of VirtualDJ Pro that does not have any native support for the WeGo.

Please register your Pro serial number to your account and download the latest version. If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

Posté Mon 14 Jul 14 @ 6:19 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)