Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet karaoke andd music videos

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I was wanting to know what is a good laptop to use for doing karaoke and music videos?

Posté Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 7:55 am
Hey 125, I'm using an Asus X750JB. They are available for $800 to $850. VDJ8 uses a bit of the processor cause it's pretty busy it seems. The X750JB comes with an Intel 4700 HQ (Haswell) processor that has it's own kinda built in turbo boost. It functions between 2.4 ghz and 3.4 ghz depending on demand. This processor runs at 5-6% of capacity playing vids. Less than that with Karaoke. It may be a bit more, but it'll play vids all night long on idle.:-)

Posté Mon 11 Aug 14 @ 8:29 pm
Can I get some advice on how to go about getting karaoke through VDJ8. We want to be able to download any song a singer wants on the spot (pending available wi-fi). That is my company's goal and we want to get this up and running by Nov. 1st if possible.

Posté Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 3:43 pm
Hey user!, if you go to the top of this page, hover over products, then slide down to content unlimited, click on it. You are now on a page that offers monthly subscriptions to music, karaoke, and music videos. Sign up, pay the modest fee they need, and you will instantly have access to tens of thousands of karaoke songs.

Posté Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 6:27 pm
I just started to use virtual Dj for karaoke but it seems like the words don't match up with the music. When the words light up it is off beat with the music and I don't know how to fix this. Also when it goes from one set of words to another the change of screens blend together for a sec and can mess you up. Anybody know why? I don't have this problem when using other software. Makes me think it's a setting issue. :)

Posté Tue 11 Nov 14 @ 7:10 pm
I am just trying to get karaoke working, Got the subscription to karaoke unlimited and I can only use about 2 out of 10 songs, I heard something about WinRAR and zip files but how do I download the song to change zip file?

Posté Wed 19 Nov 14 @ 12:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)