Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Setup Help - Soundcard

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

iresqPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Win 7 Pro 64. VDJ 8.0 ESI Gigaport HD.

I cannot figure out how to get this sound card configured. I have tried multiple cables and multiple usb ports. I've tried both with a power hub (also connecting a DAC 3) not on the hub, and with no other devices plugged into the computer. Here is what I currently see and hear:

Deck 1 2-Gigaport HD + (WASAPI) Channels 1&2
Deck 2 2-Gigaport HD + (WASAPI) Channels 3&4
Deck 3 2- Ggaport HD + (WASAPI) Channels 5&6

Everything just plays through channels 1&2. I have tried different combinations and even delete V 7.X thinking that might have created a conflict.

Not sure where to go from here. Suggestions?

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 7:40 am
First you need to download the drivers from esi for your gigaport. It is an asio device. Decide which USB port you want to use because you will always have to plug it Into the same port everytime. Once you install the drivers you can set it up without issues

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 7:54 am
Note: I reloaded drivers, I now see and tried Gigaport HD Audio Driver, tried that. Same result.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 7:56 am

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:02 am
Getting closer. When I use ASIO, deck1 and headphones work correctly, deck 2 plays through channels 3 & 4 AND 7 & 8.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:04 am

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:05 am
The behavior is that deck 2 also plays on the channels assigned to headphones. So if headphones are assigned to 5/6, deck 2 plays on 3/4 and 5/6. If I assigned headphones to 7/8, deck 2 plays 3/4 and 7/8.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:08 am
Got, changed headphones to preview. All is good. Thanks for the help.

Posté Mon 01 Sep 14 @ 8:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)