Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 21

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

djqwikcut wrote :
Muzicboy76 wrote :
DJWrenocide wrote :
Do you kick and scream when you don't get a free movie too? My boss is also running a business here too. If your running a business then you should be BUYING your music and karaoke videos not relying on a great back up plan for music. Everyone else that has a pro licence also paid "hundreds" of dollars. The license you are referring to is for the program. The problem you are complaining about is $10/month USD for something you use as a back up. If your sending DJ's out with out any music and only the ability to use CU you have a VERY poor business model.

A lot of people, like myself, don't have a booming DJ business and we only do it on the side. We might not have thousands of dollars to spend on downloading music. This is why it was such a convenience to pay the $10 a month.

Even if you ONLY do it on the side, you should have the proper music. While CU was great, it was not the end all solution. For a few bucks more, you could have had music that is YOURS and does not rely on a license to play and is something you can use on other devices/software besvides VDJ. There is a lot to being a DJ and I see too many people who just get some cheap equipment, cheap/free music and then undercut the seasoned DJs. I think that is the reason why so many are complaining that CU doesnt work. Its all they had for music.... Those of you complaining about CU, what license are you running for VDJ? If your running the HOME version you shouldnt be gigging with it. ONE GIG and you can pay for the FULL VERSION and not complain that you cannot get the needed updates.. Also, if you laptop is too old to run 8, you should look at getting a new laptop as you dont need much to run 8...... Again, you should have all this budgeted in your business plan for your company .....

All I can say is I am fine with no CU as it was only my backup and I have been fine with Net Search for the few songs I needed (I make sure to have what I need before the event but you never know about the strange request)...

Well then don't complain when we under cut you and your prices because there are a lot of people out there who cannot afford your pricing.

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 10:49 am

SBDJMember since 2006
Hi,

Can we please keep this thread for discussion surrounding the current ContentUnlimited Audio situation. Discussions regarding the pitfulls and merits of the service would be better off in another thread - as said above this thread is becoming huge with a lot of off-topic posts and people simply won't read it all.

To reiterate the current situation for anyone who hasn't read the rest of the thread:

ContentUnlimited Audio: Offline
ContentUnlimited Video: OK
ContentUnlimited Karaoke: OK
Netsearch: OK - requires v7.4.4 or v8 build 2245 or later

You can access 7.4.4 (if you need it) on your account license page here: http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html?view=licenses

If you are a Home Free user and require 7.4.4 for use with Netsearch then please contact support (http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html) and they will be able to provide your account with a special download of 7.4.4 Home Free.

If you have 7.4.4 or v8 2245 and are still having issues then please be specific as to the issue you are having, what results you are seeing and what happens when you try and load them. Include an example search query, and it is essential that you include your software version and build. Alternatively contact support and provide this information to them and they will also be able to assist you.

Regards,

Scott

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 11:57 am
pay the unlimited content and is not working for me

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 12:03 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Please read the first post in this thread, and my post directly above yours.

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 12:05 pm
SBDJ wrote :

To reiterate the current situation for anyone who hasn't read the rest of the thread:

ContentUnlimited Audio: Offline
ContentUnlimited Video: OK
ContentUnlimited Karaoke: OK
Netsearch: OK - requires v7.4.4 or v8 build 2245 or later

Just so I am understanding all of this... CU Audio is the only one not working, but Netsearch is still good, and Karaoke/Video are working just fine....... Good to know. I only have an audio subscription at the moment so I'm still waiting but this makes me laugh a little at some of the older posts/rants.

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 10:35 pm
I have virtual dj Pro 7 and I cant play the songs I pay the 9.99/month plan this message shows youtube.com/devicesupport what can I do?

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 10:54 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
register your serial to your account and download 7.4.4

Posté Tue 19 May 15 @ 10:57 pm
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
chikilin20012 wrote :
I have virtual dj Pro 7 and I cant play the songs I pay the 9.99/month plan this message shows youtube.com/devicesupport what can I do?

From SBDJ's post above...
If you are a Home Free user and require 7.4.4 for use with Netsearch then please contact support (http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html) and they will be able to provide your account with a special download of 7.4.4 Home Free.

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 12:10 am
Soon? That was 2 1/2 weeks ago. In my language soon means in a few days. Why did you say soon? When it isn't soon?

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 12:23 am
Do you have any plans to integrate other music content providers in the future? Tidal maybe?

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 5:46 am
blckjck wrote :
The staff that have posted have given professional responses in my opinion.
Totally agree.

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 10:16 am
WOW, I see a statement saying, " It wont come quicker with people stomping there feet" Would you stomp your feet (shut off our service) if we didn't pay. I think you would!
How about giving everyone the video service until it gets figured out. After all, im still being charged.

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 5:54 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
kassy1111 wrote :
WOW, I see a statement saying, " It wont come quicker with people stomping there feet" Would you stomp your feet (shut off our service) if we didn't pay. I think you would!

That was a statement made by a user, not by a member of staff.

kassy1111 wrote :
How about giving everyone the video service until it gets figured out. After all, im still being charged.

You aren't still being charged - it has actually been over a month since you were last billed, and your subscription says "Subscription Active and FREE until a new catalog is in place."

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 6:37 pm
i honestly think this thread has come to a stalemate. it should be locked. Post a sticky at the top of the general forum with updates. just one mans opinion

Posté Wed 20 May 15 @ 9:57 pm
infoHome userMember since 2014
Does anyone have an ETA on a new vendor or when it will be replaced and operative?

Posté Thu 21 May 15 @ 12:49 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
All that can be said is negotiations are on going, sorry but that's the only professional response there is until alpha testing is complete.

Posté Thu 21 May 15 @ 1:34 am
lucas569 wrote :
i honestly think this thread has come to a stalemate. it should be locked. Post a sticky at the top of the general forum with updates. just one mans opinion

+1

Now it's at least two mens opinion

Posté Thu 21 May 15 @ 1:52 am
lucas569 wrote :

Concurred

Posté Thu 21 May 15 @ 11:48 am
estimados tengo problema con la configuracion sonido tengo el siguiente mensaje version 8.0.0. mac build 2265.984 not logged in , me habia suscrito a musica mensual pero luego termine la suscripcion

por favor ayuda

Posté Thu 21 May 15 @ 9:44 pm
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posté Fri 22 May 15 @ 4:10 am
86%