Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Playlist Max Songs

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Had a question to see if anyone else has run into this problem. "Saved Playlists". Is there a limit to how many songs you can save? One of our DJ's had about 12 hours worth of music. It let him save the playlist, then he went back to his playlists and it was gone. I have him putting songs in 10 at a time then saving it. He just didn't want to get to a certain number and lose it all. Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Posté Mon 12 Jun 17 @ 11:50 pm
I'm not familiar with any limit, and if such a limit exists then it must be very high...
I have successfully loaded and saved around 50K tracks on a single playlist (don't even ask why) :P

Posté Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 12:01 am
When I first started downloading songs, I would lose them every time I turned off my set. Then, I realized I had to save them into my folders through "download to cache." (Left click) Haven't lost one since.

Posté Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 2:11 am
I didn't think there would be a limit. Oh well let's see what happens. Thanks all!

Posté Tue 13 Jun 17 @ 2:30 am
My Playlists in Virtual DJ seem to only transfer onto the application with 367 tracks.
I converted them from Zune, by opening as "notepad" - changing the ZPL(zuneplaylist) to a WPL(windowsplaylist). Then from Windows Media, save list as M3U. Then when imported into Virtual DJ - only 367 tracks are present!

Posté Wed 20 May 20 @ 12:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)