Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Eq and Headphones and a few others

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

1)
The ability to listen in your headphones when you do an Eq mix. Meaning if the song playing in the club is on Deck A and the song in cue is on Deck B...AND you have the MAIN fader in the middle BUT the Eq sliders to deck A...the ability to hear the mix. Hope this helps explain it!

2)
The ability to have the program deal with high end computers that have Hyperthreading technology, so you don't see screen corruption and program lock ups.

3)
The ability to lock onto the beat waveform OR the CGB form as MANY time Virtual DJ MISCALCULATES where the beat is.

Hope this help!
Ronny582

Posté Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 8:49 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes I think the second point is very important and I imagine that will be solve in a next release.
It's not for me but more and more futur computer will have HyperThreading...

Posté Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 10:06 pm
Personally, I can't see why you would need hyperthreading support, I've run VDJ(trial) and Atomix on a P3-800mobile with 128 M of ram with *zero* problems. If you're having issues, its gotta be with your hardware/OS.

Posté Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 1:46 am
It IS the new HT technology that Virtual DJ isn't happy with. That is understood. I was just suggesting instead of a user having to enter the bios each time and turn it off when one uses VirtualDJ....That perhaps the program compatibility issues could be resolved. Especially since most new systems WILL have HT technology. I know the team is looking into this matter, nevertheless.

Posté Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 3:14 pm
@DJ Koue Bok

It is not the ability for VDJ to use HT that they are looking for, it is the compatibility for VDJ they are looking for. As currently VDJ take a nose dive with HT enabled. The only reason I could see making VDJ use HT to it's fullest would be to have load balancing between two seperate instances of VDJ running.

Regards;

Redman247

Posté Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 3:51 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)