Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Third Deck

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJBoziLE userMember since 2003
I love doing live remixes (and my crowd normally like hearing something new/remixed) when I play - so I utilise two decks to play "one virtual song". eg Deck A for beat and Deck B for Vocals (kill bass, etc) - to continue playing it would be good to then have a THIRD DECK rather than use multi-instance or something like that. Please consider an additional deck or choice - MixPro has something like that

Posté Tue 21 Oct 03 @ 12:16 pm
That's really an important feature that many users would like to have. We asked that question already many times but the devellopers are afraid the system requirements are going to be to high. Maybe they have another point of view with the release of Virtual DJ? It would be cool if you could select between 2 or 3 decks (not multiple instance), that's for sure!!!

GnoedeL

Posté Thu 23 Oct 03 @ 3:16 pm
DJBoziLE userMember since 2003
I hope support will add a coment after this - but I wonder how much system resource multi-instance uses? Thanks for ur input Gnoedel!

Posté Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 11:02 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Isn't multi-instance much louder than a third deck. It makes four.
Btw, if the 2 instances could be sync, it'll make it, no?

FRUiT94

Posté Fri 24 Oct 03 @ 11:27 am
It would be great to sync the multiple instances! Maybe one day (HINT! HINT!) it will be possible (WE WANT IT!!!!).
Right VirtualDJ Team???? say yes, please?!

GnoedeL

Posté Tue 28 Oct 03 @ 7:02 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the team is considering the 2nd instance sync. I hope that will come soon.
FRUiT94

Posté Tue 28 Oct 03 @ 7:30 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I know alot of people that would love this feature... WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO SYNC MORE THAN 2 DECKS....please look at this idea. I reckon you could pull some of those trackor DJs over to VDJ if your software could do this.

Posté Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 5:17 am
I've played a little with the mulit instance. I found that currently its difficult to do stuff with b/c you just have to keep ALT+TAB'ing to the other instance to try making adjustments. It all seemed to play fine... I didn't notice the computer having much trouble with it at all. My free ram dropped down to around 180MB i think (I have 512MB total), so I think that means it could have taken more of a beating.

My laptop specks...
HP 1Ghz Athlon, 512MB PC-133 ram, 30Gig HD, running Windows XP (fully updated), Windows explorer, winamp, and even Norton antivirus (in auto protect mode).

Posté Sun 09 Nov 03 @ 5:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)