Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Pulselocker error

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NOTE: The actual title of this post was "Pulselocker error: 'Request attempted too many times'" but since i uploaded the screenshot named "Pulselocker error" after writing the post, the site decided to change the title to the screenshot's name. So if a mod or similar comes across, i'd be very thankful if they could fix the title =)

Hi forums, i'd like to be an early adopter of Pulselocker since it has almost every song of my local library and i'm fed up with sorting MP3's and AAC's and albums and playlists and having to care about more music than i actually need. The latest update of VirtualDJ seems to have fixed the Pulselocker crashes when (bulk) downloading many songs at once sometimes and i've used Pulselocker mainly at a recent smaller gig on Saturday. However 2 hours into my 3 hour gig i was greeted with this message that you can see below. I also wasn't able to search for songs anymore because of the same reason. Is there a hard limit for searching / loading songs? If yes, why does it affect the search? That doesn't make a lot of sense. Also my computer wasn't being wierd or anything and i had a stable - although not crazy fast - internet connection which was more than sufficient enough to load just about any streaming content. I'm happy to hear what you guys have to say =)
Regards, Daniel

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 12:53 pm
Have you spoken to Pulselocker?

Posté Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 6:22 pm
groovindj wrote :
Have you spoken to Pulselocker?

Not yet but i'm going to. I created a post here in case it's VirtualDJ related / exclusive.

Posté Tue 31 Oct 17 @ 10:00 am
Would love to hear a update on this...

Thanks!

Joe

Posté Sun 05 Nov 17 @ 4:48 pm
MostlyLucid wrote :
Would love to hear a update on this...

Thanks!

Joe

I submitted Tickets both here and on Pulselocker. I'll keep this updated once i have news.

Posté Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 7:52 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)