Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Cloudlists

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So I played Saturday night and everything went well except a couple of things but I’ll focus this thread on one and that is,

My cloudlists would NOT open.

I subscribed to a few and when I was at home everything worked. I would click on the cloudlists and it would extend the browser tree and all my lists were there.

Once I got to the venue I clicked on the cloudlists and nothing would happen. The cloudlists would not expand.

I had no problem downloading from Content Unlimited so I know I was connected to the web.

So my question is, why or how could that happen and what should I have checked for??

Newest build and this was on a Mac.....

Posté Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 1:45 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The only requirement is that virtualdj.com can be reached.
Content Unlimited Karaoke uses the same server, so if that works cloudlists should work as well.

Posté Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 3:59 pm
Well it didn’t and would not open the entire night. I’m not making this stuff up, in fact I’ll go back tomorrow and record a video.

Is there a limit on the number of lists one can have?? Maybe I have to many and it was bottle necking??

And I did NOT use the Karaoke side because it kept crashing my Mac so I paid for nothing but that’s in another thread..... I did use the regular content unlimited service though.

Posté Mon 08 Jan 18 @ 4:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)