Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Issue With CUE on NS7iii

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

lp894PRO InfinityMember since 2010
For some reason, cue doesn't work anymore. I move the fader to the right (for example) for deck 2 audio out, then press the cue on deck 1. Checked my headphone cue/main mix and volume, all seem good. But no audio from the cue. Tried chaning the audio out in VDJ to ASIO and to Numark NS7iii 1&2 but nothing works. Even tried resetting Virtual DJ to defaults thinking maybe some setting got changed that I didn't even realized I changed. STILL doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Posté Sat 05 May 18 @ 12:17 pm
lp894PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Figured it out. Even though I "reset" VDJ, apparently the settings for the sound card DIDN'T reset. I had the settings incorrect.

Posté Tue 08 May 18 @ 1:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When you reset settings to default you should prompt to restart VDJ and upon restart you should get a detection window for the NS7 III with a "use sound card" button. Clicking on it, it should apply the correct audio setup.
Which of the above didn't happen ?

Posté Tue 08 May 18 @ 5:28 am
dpmillerPRO SubscriberMember since 2011
I'm having a similar issue. I can only play a cd+g in vdj8 pro on deck one of a four deck system through my mixer...Deck 2 will play but only at the computer. When i first got vdj8 pro i could play all four decks through the mixer. I'm sure my audio settings are off but i'm not sure what i need to change. Video will display on each deck and seems to work fine regardless of which deck i'm on.

Posté Wed 09 May 18 @ 10:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Post a screenshot of your VirtualDJ Audio setup here

Posté Thu 10 May 18 @ 1:56 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)