Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Help!!! How Do I fix This?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

nczdogPRO InfinityMember since 2011
This Problem (see Photos) just arose last night. Yesterday I updated the software to the newest build and it was working fine for a couple of hrs then this happened. Its Not the Computer because quick time player works fine and all video out works fine. This Only Happens inside Virtual DJ. I reset to factory defaults and still have this. Any Ideas?

Posté Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 4:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Any Video Effect enabled when this happens ?

Any Video skin is selected in VDJ Settings->Interface tab ?

Did this happen before your last VirtualDJ update ? If not, can you try to revert to the previous Build and see if its gone ?
https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

Does this happen with all of your videos , or just a few specific ? Filetype related (vob, avi, mpg.etc) ?

Posté Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 4:12 pm
Ive checked all video effects and they are off. Video Skin is set to none. When I first put a video in a channel it shows it fine but as soon as I hit play the red shading comes up and every video on every channel loads with the red shading there after. No This did not happen until I updated the build. Having trouble reverting to an old build. Downloaded from the link but virtual still shows the current build that I updated to.Ive never had to do this so its new to me. Ill keep trying

Posté Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 4:33 pm
Ive downloaded and installed a previous build (not one of the early access builds) but it still shows the current early build. What am I doing wrong? Although I have been a user for quite a long time , I have never had to do this so I am not very familiar with the process.

Posté Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 5:39 pm
Uninstall VDJ, but remember to say "NO" when it ask if you want to uninstall your settings. Install the build that you want.

Posté Sat 28 Jul 18 @ 2:27 am
I too have the same problem but my videos turn green .. the whole screen. The same issue as the OP . I have not tried reverting to older build yet as I updated yesturday bug will today and post update. I have early access updates enabled on my vdj.

Posté Sun 29 Jul 18 @ 4:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)