Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Pioneer DDJ-SX2 controller

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
How can I download the VDJ operation guide for Pioneer DDJ-SX2 controller, Need to you use it on site with no internet service at the venue, So would like to print it out and take with me to the site.

Thank You

Posté Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 4:19 pm
I've raised this issue with Atomix in the past (2016), but they've done nothing.

User Guides did used to be available as PDF downloads, but then Atomix decided to make everything online only.

When I needed to have an offline version, I had to resort to saving each single page as HTML and then hacking all the saved pages into one file. It was a very time consuming PITA.

Atomix, please make the User Guides available as downloadable PDF files.

Posté Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 5:06 pm
Wow, Got a pdf for Pioneer DDJ-SZ VDJ operation guide, but not the SX2 which is a very popular club controller, Please make this possible..
@groovindj Could you please send me a copy, PM...Please, Thx

Posté Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 5:34 pm
When I mentioned hacking together my own from downloading the web pages, that was for the RZ.

However I do have a copy of the SX2 Setup Guide which I had downloaded back when they actually were available here.

Message me with your email address...

Posté Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 5:48 pm
Will Do, Thanks...

Posté Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 6:32 pm
Ask for help to download operation guide for DDJ-SZ2 Pioneer controller pdf using VDJ and was told to print from the web page, but only one page can be printed at a time and all the webpage menu's are printed too, which is not practical.

I have a long train ride in the mornings and wanted to read up on this while traveling, make book marks and notes where needed and be done with it in case I needed referencing again..

I'm doing the same thing with the VDJ Ver. 8 Manual because I was able to download the pdf. file to take to the local print shop and read while traveling or on my available time.

Please Help me with this...
Thank you,
Joey..

Posté Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 3:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)