Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet after updating audio is now muffled

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello everyone,

I recently updated my virtual Dj 8 and now the audio is muffled and the bass is deep sounding. It was working fine just the other day. I have been playing around with it for 3 hours and still nothing. does anyone have any ideas? I have a feeling that the new update won't let me connect to my numark 4 correctly but that's just an assumption. please help me out if you can.

much appreciated.

Posté Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 10:32 pm
check to make sure filter knobs are not activated

Posté Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 10:34 pm
Ya i just checked it's not on. any other suggestions?

Posté Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 10:44 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
One other case could be to have a Mixer FX enabled , such as the Filter Mixer FX. In this case, when crossfader is at one of the 2 sides, the sound would be clear though.

If not this case either, then try to see what sound card is set as default from your OS. If its the one of the controller, set your computer's built in sound card as default playback device.

And if you have done all these and u think thats its due to a VirtualDJ update, you can still try an older Build from https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

Posté Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 10:44 pm
i tried an older version and it still doesn't seem to work. is it because of the new mac os catalina?

Posté Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 11:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could be, not sure. On first sight, expecting a very old controller like N4 to work nicely with a brand new OS is way too optimistic.
Things that i would do as troubleshooting..
1. See if another supported software is having the same issues.
2. See if there is any hardware issue, by testing on a different computer with different OS.
3. Ask Numark if any chance to combine N4 with Catalina.

Posté Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 11:43 pm
So i tried doing it on a pc instead of my mac, tried using Sorato and I even bought a new mixer. Still having the same issues. I downgraded virtual dj as well and still nothing. this is stressing me out :(

My father is the one who mainly uses it so i don't know if he accidentally clicked something he shouldn't have.

Posté Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 1:02 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
check with your father

Posté Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 1:50 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
coroxinha wrote :
So i tried doing it on a pc instead of my mac, tried using Sorato and I even bought a new mixer. Still having the same issues.

Are you saying the audio was muffled with other software as well? If so, did he blow his tweeters?
Does it sound good playing from a phone/ipod, etc?

Posté Wed 06 Nov 19 @ 2:39 am
Since I updated last week. I am now getting this muffled eccentric. No filters are on and it just started this .

Posté Sun 12 Jan 20 @ 1:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)