Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Few issues with the latest 2020 version

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Fellow Virtual DJ users, any of you having issues with the latest 2020 version? I have been experiencing different issues and have to revert to the 2018 version.

A few days ago, I noticed that I can't drag and drop songs from the main folder playlist to side list, automix or the decks... When I tried to type on the search field, the keyboard pops out which is annoying. The FX is also playing up on my SX2. 😟 And now I finally had the chance to play with my Reloop turntables, the software freezes. So I thought to reload the 2018 version and everything is working as usual

This I believe to coincide with the latest windows update last week... Any help or advice will be appreciated as I love the new version... Thanks

Posté Tue 17 Dec 19 @ 4:38 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Hello DjVista,
No problem here with my laptop W7 or my desktop W10 both updated and Pio SX2.

Posté Tue 17 Dec 19 @ 4:56 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
If the keyboard pops up when searching chance you are on a touch screen or are in touch screen mode or VDJ detect as such
if drag and drop songs from the main folder is impossible, only coverflow can, you may have touchscreen enabled too
grid mode may be enabled either in such cases
Make sure
settings -> Options -> Skin -> touchScreenMode no
settings > Options -> Browser -> onScreenKeyboard off

Posté Tue 17 Dec 19 @ 6:37 pm
Thanks guys. It's now fixed. I just have to reset my laptop... 2020 is working perfectly now

Posté Wed 18 Dec 19 @ 4:44 am
djfoinPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Nothing but freaking bugs. Biggest parties of the year and it keeps crashing over the next songs playing. I've had about enough of vdj

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 2:08 am
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
djfoin wrote :
Nothing but freaking bugs. Biggest parties of the year and it keeps crashing over the next songs playing. I've had about enough of vdj

?
big party?

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 7:00 am
djfoin wrote :

You are answering a post for a very old version
I'm currently using the latest version without any issues, and there are really no known serious issues with the software
So your best option is taking them one by one and get help with them - usually it turns out that fixing a single laptop issue fixes the issues you think you have in VDJ

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 8:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)