Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Restarting when live streaming to facebook

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

iv got the latest version of vdj pro. iv recently upgraded my laptop. but seem to have issues i could be playing live. Then the software will crash makin a buzzin sound in head phones then restart. but when it restarts it goes back to an old playlist that i had the other week. and the settings and templates go back to what i had the other week too. But after it restarts its playing the current song that was playing before it crashes. but resets everything back to i had it other week. even settings that i had in setttings. if that makes sense.

iv bought a new laptop from argos, iv always had intel as me last laptop with intel i7 but 10 years old. so bought a gaming one thinking it will be better

details about new laptop you guys think this is plenty to run the virtualdj and video streaming iv upgraded the memory on the new laptop to 32gb

thanks if anyone can help

i can always send this back. when this lockdown has finished and get it replaced with a bit better one! or is this enough?

Model number: FX505DT-AL087T.

General features:

Size H2.6, W36, D26.2cm.
Weight 2.2kg.
Up to 4 hours battery life.
CPU, Memory and Operating System:

AMD Ryzen 5 5-3550H processor.
Quad core processor.
2.1GHz processor speed with a burst speed of 3.7GHz.
8GB RAM DDR4.
512GB SSD storage.
Microsoft Windows 10.
Display features:

15.6 inch screen.
High definition display.
Full HD Display.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Refresh rate120Hz.
DVD optical drives:

Disc drive not included.
Graphics:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 graphics card with 4GB RAM GDDR5.
Shared graphics card.
Interfaces and connectivity:

1 USB 2.0 port.
2 USB 3.1 ports.
1 HDMI port.
Bluetooth.
Wi-Fi enabled.
Multimedia features:

HD webcam.
Built-in mic.
Backlit keyboard.
DTS sound system.
Software included: Kensington Lock.

Posté Sat 25 Apr 20 @ 9:55 am
Not DJ Woz from Zinema Bar, 2003 surely?

Posté Sat 25 Apr 20 @ 10:17 am
djles.co.uk wrote :
Not DJ Woz from Zinema Bar, 2003 surely?

Im from the uk :-)

Posté Sun 26 Apr 20 @ 11:00 am
Yesterday i uninstalled and reinstalled and vdj and been live streaming music videos for good few hours. then all of a sudden it flashed up in the notification area unable to access database. but when i went to view it it vanished, but caused vld to reboot and load a diffenerent playlist but playing the same song what was playing. plus it disconnects from live stream

Dj Woz UK wrote :
iv got the latest version of vdj pro. iv recently upgraded my laptop. but seem to have issues i could be playing live. Then the software will crash makin a buzzin sound in head phones then restart. but when it restarts it goes back to an old playlist that i had the other week. and the settings and templates go back to what i had the other week too. But after it restarts its playing the current song that was playing before it crashes. but resets everything back to i had it other week. even settings that i had in setttings. if that makes sense.

iv bought a new laptop from argos, iv always had intel as me last laptop with intel i7 but 10 years old. so bought a gaming one thinking it will be better

details about new laptop you guys think this is plenty to run the virtualdj and video streaming iv upgraded the memory on the new laptop to 32gb

thanks if anyone can help

i can always send this back. when this lockdown has finished and get it replaced with a bit better one! or is this enough?

Model number: FX505DT-AL087T.

General features:

Size H2.6, W36, D26.2cm.
Weight 2.2kg.
Up to 4 hours battery life.
CPU, Memory and Operating System:

AMD Ryzen 5 5-3550H processor.
Quad core processor.
2.1GHz processor speed with a burst speed of 3.7GHz.
8GB RAM DDR4.
512GB SSD storage.
Microsoft Windows 10.
Display features:

15.6 inch screen.
High definition display.
Full HD Display.
Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Refresh rate120Hz.
DVD optical drives:

Disc drive not included.
Graphics:

NVIDIA GeForce GTX1650 graphics card with 4GB RAM GDDR5.
Shared graphics card.
Interfaces and connectivity:

1 USB 2.0 port.
2 USB 3.1 ports.
1 HDMI port.
Bluetooth.
Wi-Fi enabled.
Multimedia features:

HD webcam.
Built-in mic.
Backlit keyboard.
DTS sound system.
Software included: Kensington Lock.

Posté Sun 26 Apr 20 @ 11:05 am
Dj Woz UK wrote :

Im from the uk :-)

Yeh, so was he. He lived and DJed in Ibiza for a while. Was just wondering when I saw your name.

Posté Sun 26 Apr 20 @ 11:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)