Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ Pro 7 Serial number

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I recently purchased an iMac for my audio and video editing as well as my administrative stuff. It icame fully loaded with all the media suites. It also came with a full version of VDJ Pro 7. I would love to be able to upgrade to the latest version of VDJ but how do I find the serial number since it already came fully loaded with the computer?

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 8:33 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
not your licence; so no dice I'm sorry to say, however doesn't your "CUE" licence let you login?

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 8:38 pm
I haven't used Cue in over a decade. I'm actually a Serato user. I just happened to notice that VDJ Pro 7 came with the computer so I would love to be able to register it. Should I try to get the serial from the previous owner?

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 8:49 pm
Yes I'm already able to log in with my username and password.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 8:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
then you're all good ?

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:46 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Old -deprecated CUE licensed users cannot use VirtualDJ in full features. Not considered a VDJ Pro license.
You will have to purchase one.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 10:21 pm
I don't have Cue. I have VDJ Pro 7. I Used Cue over a decade ago and haven't used it since. I'm actually a Serato user. I just happened to have VDJ 7 on my iMac so I wanted to take advantage of that.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 11:06 pm
But you don't have a license for it. It belongs to whoever owned the Mac before you.

Licenses are not transferable, they are locked to the individual.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 11:17 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
But you don't have a license for it. It belongs to whoever owned the Mac before you.

Licenses are not transferable, they are locked to the individual.

I figured that out. It's all good I spoke with the previous owner, he's taking care of it so I'm straight.

Posté Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 12:13 am
Maybe you are missing the POINT. That is not your license. YOU do not own that license. Speaking with the prior owner and him giving you HIS license is not legal. YOU know this. Our members do not appreciate this.

Posté Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 2:36 pm
Don't worry, it's all good. He's "taking care of it". :-)

Posté Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 2:54 pm
groovindj wrote :
Don't worry, it's all good. He's "taking care of it". :-)

OK! Many of us are proud of our dj software and the hard work done to keep it top notch.

Posté Mon 22 Jun 20 @ 9:55 pm
I need virtual dj pro 7 serial number

Posté Tue 30 Mar 21 @ 5:19 pm
VDJ Pro 7 is not supported anymore you will need to download the latest version and buy a licence if you want to take full advantage of the software a pro subscription will do at $19 and it is good value for money as you use any controller you like and use different audio configarations.

Posté Tue 30 Mar 21 @ 5:35 pm

Posté Tue 30 Mar 21 @ 5:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)