Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pad Page Script Question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I'm late on just now learning what the pads and pad pages can do (Great Job Automix!). I'm doing some mapping on a Reloop Touch and would like to only use a pad page when a button is pressed then go back to the previous pad page once the button is released. Is there a way to recall the last pad page used?

Posté Sat 26 Dec 20 @ 2:48 am
My instinct says no but you may be able to store the current page name in a variable, then switch the page, then restore the prior one on lift-up. That button would most likely have to be a non-pad-button to work properly. Just guessing here though.

Posté Sat 26 Dec 20 @ 10:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I tried all the sensible ways, I can't get the page name to save as a variable
set 'test' `get_pad_page_name`
set 'test' `pad_page`

If that can be done, then this works right now
get_var 'test' & param_cast 'text' & pad_page

however script is only suitable for a small fraction of cases because you can change pads in lots of ways, [button, dial, mouse, Apoi]
only sensible way would be a setting that makes note of the previous when pages are changed [like goto last folder does]
then we could call
pad_page previous

Posté Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 8:49 pm
A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thank you both for your feedback. Locodog, if you can't get it then it's not happening and thank you for trying. I'll keep working on it. 'pad_page_previous' would be a useful feature though.

Sorry to the team with the misspelling in the 1st post (*Atomix)

Posté Mon 28 Dec 20 @ 2:22 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
there are many things to try and figure out with padpages, (it looks like work in progress and not fully finalized yet)

pad_page when used with specific "slot" is a toggle and act like a pad_page previous
pad_page_select select pads page
all this depends on independent pads pages

everything is relatively new and not already stable (currently change from ea build to ea build)
pad_page was previously used to select a pads page (list of pad pages)
it now 'hybrid' and better select page of pads pages (what i call slot, 4 by default depending on controller)

Posté Mon 28 Dec 20 @ 2:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)