Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Virtual DJ older versions - Page: 1
Is there a way to re install Virtual DJ older versions??
Experiencing constant crashes on the latest version while playing with aome videos that did not have any problems before.

Posté Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 8:16 am
Yes, all the previous versions that you can still get are under Support -> wiki -> download previous builds
Here is a direct link:
https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

However are you are still part of testing why you get the driver crash in the latest version?

Because then you probably want to also keep the latest version so that you can still help Atomix test the issue
In that case you should rename your "C:\Program Files\VirtualDJ\virtualdj.exe" file before you downgrade. That way you can keep both and switch between them by doubleclicking the .exe file you want to run

After you have renamed the file you simply download and install any previous version you want

Posté Tue 02 Feb 21 @ 8:29 am
Hello vdj where can i download version 2018?

Posté Fri 23 Jun 23 @ 6:35 am
I need vdj 2018 where can i download it?

Posté Fri 23 Jun 23 @ 6:37 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Fri 23 Jun 23 @ 6:44 am
Tnx for the link bro

Posté Fri 23 Jun 23 @ 6:47 am
Hi there,

I'm trying to get an older version of Virtual DJ Pro that can be used with the Denon asio driver, but any link I ifind automatically defaults to 2023. can anyne help

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 1:21 pm
I wouldn't recommend using an old outdated version of VDJ. You should always use the latest version.

That particular old Denon driver was blocked for a reason. It was causing issues, so if you did use an outdated VDJ version, there's a strong possibility that you would encounter those issues.

The Denon hardware is still supported though, just not via that driver.

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 1:43 pm
I'm trying to get back to dj-ing after a 10 year absense and my laptop does not have the facility in its in built soundcard, so i can ony get audio on one deck, hence why i'm trying to revert back to an old version. I use it as a simple video playout system and don't want to have to fork out any cash for just the occasional gig. All was great before

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 1:55 pm
Updates are free you appear to have the license :-)

Just login to software with username and password you use on this forum

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 1:57 pm
Alan Todd wrote :
my laptop does not have the facility

What facility does the laptop not have? What Denon equipment do you have (that used the dodgy driver)?

You can still use the Denon equipment in VDJ without needing the old blocked driver.

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 2:01 pm
I have the old Denon 4500 controller but no matter what I do or select, i either get deck 1 on it's own or both decks playing together. Also fader start has stopped working on the mapping. I think I'm supposed to use the soundcard on 3:1 mode but that's greyed out

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 2:06 pm

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 2:15 pm
Thanks for everyones help. I think my problem is I don't have the facility to switch to 3.1, so I need an older build that worked back in 2011-ish that uses the old asio Denon driver

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 2:37 pm
Please provide some relevant information:

What version of Windows are you running?

In the "speaker setup" configuration window, what options do you have?

You need to select quadraphonic, not 3.1

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 3:02 pm
Thanks again, sorted out the audio. It's just not performing as before. When you close the fader then restart it, instead of it going back to the beginning, it puts a cue half way though the track. I also had the function keys mapped out to video cross fade and flanger/effects etc and they're now gone. Do you have a link for an old version of the software and so I can use my old video skins?

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 4:18 pm
Running the latest build and/or changing the audio config isn't going to delete mapping. If you had custom mapping before, it should still be there.

Also you can still use most old skins in the latest VDJ (although you've not specified which skins/how old).

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 4:43 pm

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 5:00 pm
Thanks. The 2021 build has got all my keyboard shortcuts back. I'll try it with the 4500 controller tomorrow. I'm afraid I'm very old school and just use it as a simple video playout system and fully appreciate what most are now looking for in their set-ups. Thaks again all.

Posté Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 5:53 pm
Hello every one need help for may virtualdj account, when i log into another loptop its say, ur account was block, what should i do.

Posté Thu 10 Aug 23 @ 12:44 pm
95%