Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Pitch Numark NVII

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I own a Numark NVII and I don't know why but exemple the pitch is at -6% on the software. I need to "meet" the pitch with the hardware. Means I need to slide it down to -6 to be able to use it. Normally the hardware pitch is at zero but the software pitch is at something else depending on the sync. If I need to speed it up or slow it down, to do it from the zero on hardware even if the software is at -6 for example. can I ? thank you

Posté Fri 05 Feb 21 @ 11:15 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
search for setting "modepitch", study your options. No matter which you choose it's a compromise.

Posté Sat 06 Feb 21 @ 1:54 am
FrankedjControlleristMember since 2016
I have the NV and my best friend has the NVII.

The software shows where the pitch control is when a song is loaded and the pitch is matched to the song in the other player. The shadow of another pitch fader is shown on the software that shows where the pitch fader is at on the controller. If you want to use the fader on the hardware you have to move it up to where it is on the software and grab it to make to it work on the hardware. If you don't grab it like that the pitch control on the hardware won't work until you do grab it in the software.

Posté Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 2:52 am
As Locodog has says, you need to decide which mode you prefer for "controllerTakeoverModePitch" in options. Each have pros and cons.

Sounds like you have it set to "Pickup", which is what I prefer. You can choose any of the possible other modes.

You may also want to look at this Wiki page which discusses this:
https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Soft%20Take-over.html

Posté Mon 15 Feb 21 @ 4:07 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)