Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Instant filters

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, is there a way you can turn off all instant filters using vdjscript and is there a way you can have a condition that tests variables i.e have a condition to check if $var = 1 within an instant filter

Posté Sun 27 Jun 21 @ 1:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
quick_filter 1

can be queried, as an action it works as a toggle and it doesn't accept params

Posté Sun 27 Jun 21 @ 1:57 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
and no, there is no script in quick filters, you can't test anything out of database columns

the other hand wizard is very limiting and restricting (as well as buggy):
you can group filters between parenthesis and mix 'and' with 'or' to simulate some tests using advance mode

exists = 1 and (bpm >= 120 and bpm <= 130) or (bpm >= 140 and bpm< 150)
exists = 1 and (type is video and bpm >= 120 and bpm <= 130) or (type is audio and bpm >= 138 and bpm < 150)

and list grouped from listed values :
File Type is dds or File Type is cur or File Type is ico or File Type is gif or File Type is mpg or File Type is jpe or File Type is jpg or File Type is jps or File Type is png or File Type is pbm or File Type is pcx or File Type is psd or File Type is tga or File Type is tiff or File Type is xwd group by File Type sort by title

Posté Sun 27 Jun 21 @ 4:02 pm
djkrysrPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Great thanks for all that, I am sure I can work with what you have provided to meet my requirements.
One other question, is there a way when a instant filter is in use, that if you type in the search bar, anything not covered by the instant filter appears below the line (the same as when searching in a folder and all results outside that folder tree appear below).
This is because, altho instant filters are great, every time someone asks for a track outside my current filter parameters, I have to turn off the instant filter, do the search, then turn on the instant filter, which sort of defeats the object of convenience, or should i post this as a request.
Maybe I am not using instant filters correctly but at the moment I have things like 'rating => 3' etc to further limit a filter folder rather than create mulitple similar filter folders, but working live you always get people asking for other stuff which means turning them on and off all the time.
(PS 'ask the DJ' has been an absolute godsend because of the social distancing required in pubs where I am located so thanks for that too)

Posté Mon 28 Jun 21 @ 10:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)