Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet MIDI sequence sample pad route to VST

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

psyphaPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Recently I've spent a lot more time with the sampler section, learning the deeper intricacies of its features and realtime application, building up sample bank libraries and such.

One of the features I would adore to see would be the integration of a pattern sequencer (I'm aware this has been asked for before on other threads). In this case drag a midi file of say a bass sequence onto a pad, then route the sequence data to a VST such as Sylenth, Halion Sonic, Groove Agent etc. Each pad having a MIDI transpose option +-12.
Presently I'm sending a MIDI clock from Virtual DJ into a MicroKORG and a KP3+ Kaoss to keep external FX and arpeggios in time (this has been great for live performance)

The ultimate purpose of this to allow the creation of your own sequences in a DAW/MIDI editor and then use them to feed either external or VST synths, allowing control over the oscillators/wave type/LFOs/AMP-EG/FILTER-EG. Naturally I understand VDJ samples can be modulated with FX, however this limits the sound shaping options in comparison to a tone generator's native signal processing capabilities.

Posté Sat 24 Jul 21 @ 1:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)