Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet virtual dj 2021 updated nothing but Problems

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Last windows update and virtual dj 2021 both updated nothing but Problems since. I'm back to using VDJ8
There are some major issues going on with virtual dj 2021 reached out to Support they are telling me its my video card ? really then why is is drooping my sound card and locking up , very frustrating when trying to perform to a full house
PLEASE FIX THIS

Posté Mon 06 Sep 21 @ 10:17 pm
try disabling the math engine in options

Posté Mon 06 Sep 21 @ 11:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
mattymoose wrote :
Support they are telling me its my video card ?

Correct, stems requires some heavy parallel processing a job best suited to a video card, try, as suggested, disabling the math engine.

Posté Mon 06 Sep 21 @ 11:28 pm
I Did disable the math engine as well as the precumputstems still the same issues back to using VDJ8
I have a feeling there are a lot folks about to have this same problem and no real fix

Posté Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 8:58 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Maybe you can try to switch video card
useLowPowerGPU

Posté Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 9:11 pm
mattymoose wrote :
I have a feeling there are a lot folks about to have this same problem and no real fix

Well, there is no general errors, so of course no general fix
We just need to help you figure out what exactly is wrong with your laptop so that it can't handle VDJ2021
VDJ 2021 is VDJ8 too BTW - it's version 8.5. So really no difference except fixes and some new features

Posté Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 9:37 pm
mattymoose wrote :
nothing but Problems

What exactly are the problems?

mattymoose wrote :
There are some major issues

What exactly are the issues?

If you just say there are "problems" and "issues" without giving details, it's going to be very difficult for anyone to offer help.

Posté Thu 09 Sep 21 @ 2:07 pm
Seems it's easier just to step bck to an older version than take the time to investigate what the issue is.

Posté Thu 09 Sep 21 @ 2:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)