Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ 2021 freezes at random - Page: 2
How do you go back a build on VDJ. It keeps freezing on me after playing 20 or so minutes.

Posté Sat 07 Jan 23 @ 3:31 am
I have been having issues with Virtual DJ screen freezing randomly as well for the last year or so. Music will keep playing and I am able to do other things on the computer. However, I can't get the virtual DJ screen to unfreeze and I then have had to close out of Virtual DJ and reopen which is really embarrassing when doing a live event and reopen. This typically happens when playing music videos. I just rolled back to build 7813 so we'll see if that helps... Is there a way to unfreeze virtual DJ without closing and reopening?

Update 2/15 - Just VirtualDJ screen just froze again on build 7813... UGH!

Posté Wed 15 Feb 23 @ 7:22 pm
Zach Merrill wrote :
I have been having issues with Virtual DJ screen freezing randomly as well for the last year or so. Music will keep playing and I am able to do other things on the computer. However, I can't get the virtual DJ screen to unfreeze and I then have had to close out of Virtual DJ and reopen which is really embarrassing when doing a live event and reopen. This typically happens when playing music videos. I just rolled back to build 7813 so we'll see if that helps... Is there a way to unfreeze virtual DJ without closing and reopening?

Update 2/15 - Just VirtualDJ screen just froze again on build 7813... UGH!

hi did u find a solution for this? happened to me the other day, I have been using vdj for videos and after an hour the skin started acting funny, folders kept randomly opening up, and then finally the skin froze, but the music kept playing , and then i had to restart. I 've been using vdj for years and never had this problem.

Posté Fri 05 May 23 @ 9:10 pm