Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet Am Amazing Set on Mixcloud
I am a radio DJ (audio streaming) primarily, mostly in a virtual world, but I had the chance to meet a fantastic DJ named DJ Spotter (Shawn Potter) who is doing currently doing 2-hour long sets on Tues. nights in Second Life and Wed. nights in IMVU. What sets him apart from everyone else, ....is that he video-streams a full production show on Mixcloud, which is the platform he streams to for listeners to watch and hear him.

I was invited to his club called HEB STRATUS and was blow-away at what I witnessed. His company and website & media pages go under the name High Energy Beats (HEB). I don't know if he is a Virtual DJ user, but after witnessing his set, it has made me re-think what I'm doing as a DJ, and has "wetted" my appetite to embark on using my Virtual DJ Pro to do video-stream broadcasting. Not only was this one of the better DJ video streams I have seen, but he is doing it right in the virtual worlds, exactly what I want to be doing as well.

You can check out his video on Twitch from the night I went there. Start it at the 25 minute mark to get into it good:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1149937594

This is a perfect example of what I want to be able to accomplish with Virtual DJ Pro, that "ALREADY" has a ton of features set up within it to do video streaming. Hope you like what you see in his video. So on that note, does anyone have good examples of video streaming using Virtual DJ that you would like to share, or tips or discussion on your experiences with Video-stream platforms such as Mixcloud, twitch, YouTube, FB, etc.?

Posté Sun 26 Sep 21 @ 7:48 pm