Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Contact Support
djganstHome userMember since 2008
I am trying to get in contact with support as the records of my account seem to have vanished, I purchased the software in 2020 and now there is no record of that in my account, and when I go to the help page it just says contact support but doesn't provide a way to do that.

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 5:55 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 6:50 am
Yeah that doesn't work, all the chat box says is contact support but doesn't give an email address or option to actually contact anyone

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 6:12 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
that's a live chatbox

Posté Mon 28 Feb 22 @ 11:13 pm
That doesn’t appear to be live i have tried to chat with someone for 3 days on it. I am always first in cue but get a automated response that all of the operators are busy abd someone will be with me soon which never happens abd then you get disconnected

Posté Tue 30 May 23 @ 4:59 pm
You don't need to wait for chat I believe. You can click "leave a message" or something like that

Posté Tue 30 May 23 @ 5:14 pm
Hello
I bought a used reloop touch controller, when using the license code, I get the following message:
"This code is active on another account."
What can I do to use this controller?

Posté Wed 09 Aug 23 @ 10:42 pm
user26727302 wrote :
Hello
I bought a used reloop touch controller, when using the license code, I get the following message:
"This code is active on another account."
What can I do to use this controller?

You need to have the license transferred. So you need support to help with that, and the seller needs to approve the transfer

Posté Wed 09 Aug 23 @ 11:20 pm
Hi I buy the lifetime license and say it expired

Posté Wed 18 Oct 23 @ 2:41 am
user27801860 wrote :
Hi I buy the lifetime license and say it expired

That's not really possible. Only the monthly pro subscription license expires
Also if you had any of those, they would be registered under your credentials, and you would have another user type and no of stars under your name in this forum
A common mistake is having more than one login, and using the wrong free one to sign into the software and/or this forum. The software then gives you a 30 days free pro trial before it expires, so you may not notice. Could that be what has happened?

Posté Thu 19 Oct 23 @ 6:42 am
Virtual DJ has already been paid for this month and it keeps taking money out, what should I do ?

Posté Tue 24 Oct 23 @ 4:17 pm
Raise a support ticket. Nobody on the forum can help with billing issues.

Posté Tue 24 Oct 23 @ 4:25 pm
negronr1ControlleristMember since 2010
I would like to know what streaming apps would work with VDJ

Posté Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 4:30 pm
They're listed on this site, in the manual and in the software.

Posté Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 4:36 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 4:36 pm