Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Addons

Sujet Prime 4 Modified Screen - Page: 1

Posté Tue 08 Mar 22 @ 3:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
 Best Answer In your Skins folder, you will see the default Denon Prime 4 Screen Skin.zip file. You will need to delete it and then rename the one was downloaded there with the same name as the default one.
If you wish to go back to the default one, simply delete it and VDJ will automatically download the default on next launch.

Posté Thu 05 May 22 @ 11:20 pm[ selected best answer by locodog on Fri 06 May 22 @ 12:56 pm ]
Won't let me install through the app even though I have Infinity Pro. :-(

Posté Wed 16 Mar 22 @ 10:11 pm
tidito21PRO SubscriberMember since 2021
The best screen for the Denon Prime 4 💻🔥

Posté Mon 11 Apr 22 @ 10:07 pm
Is there any chance to have to have the waveform of all 4 decks shown at once vertically, like it is in the software of the Prime 4?

Posté Mon 02 May 22 @ 1:21 pm
I am not seeing this in my skins ? Am i missing something?

Posté Thu 05 May 22 @ 1:34 pm
You won't see it in your skins (the list of skins in VDJ) because it's a Prime 4 skin.

Posté Thu 05 May 22 @ 7:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In your Skins folder, you will see the default Denon Prime 4 Screen Skin.zip file. You will need to delete it and then rename the one was downloaded there with the same name as the default one.
If you wish to go back to the default one, simply delete it and VDJ will automatically download the default on next launch.

Selected as best answer Posté Thu 05 May 22 @ 11:20 pm
Thank you DjDAD

Think maybe that should be written in the description of the extension.

Posté Fri 06 May 22 @ 11:10 am
wildboy1978 wrote :
Is there any chance to have to have the waveform of all 4 decks shown at once vertically, like it is in the software of the Prime 4?

I hope so, in near future. Still working on it.

Posté Fri 06 May 22 @ 12:10 pm
DjPatrickAhern wrote :
I am not seeing this in my skins ? Am i missing something?

you have to rename downloaded file Denon Prime4 Screen.zip exact

Posté Fri 06 May 22 @ 12:12 pm
DjPatrickAhern wrote :
Thank you DjDAD

Think maybe that should be written in the description of the extension.

I can upload only zip file

Posté Fri 06 May 22 @ 12:13 pm
This is THE BEST SCREEN for Prime 4 ever ! Tnx man you are the one!

Posté Mon 16 May 22 @ 10:29 pm
Tomas Cerny (VeeJay Lizard) wrote :
Discussion about Prime 4 Modified Screen

How are you my friend, its the best skin for prime 4 that i seen all my live.
i installed on my prime 4 and everthing good, see the video on the prime screen is crazyyyyyyy i love it.
the only thing is, im having a lot of delays btw my laptop and the controller.
its sometimes about 2 and 8 seconds. that happend to you any time? any solution?
i restarted my laptop after do all the process just to let you know.
by the way any group on facebook, ws to get updated or more info about all your work?

Posté Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 2:37 am
I only have a small video window on my left side of the screen. Am I doing something wrong or is there a way to get full video screen like I’ve seen on YouTube. I’ve repeated the process a few times even after I deleted the default copy. I hope it’s there when I turn it on this time. Thank You for the new look.

Posté Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 4:03 pm
user24268108 wrote :

My screen looks like yours with a small video screen but the buttons on top are blank. I’ve tried to reboot by re downloading the file. Any suggestions???? Thank u brothers

Posté Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 4:15 pm
@Supetown

This usually happens when files (Denon Prime4 screen.xml and Denon Prime4 Screen.png) are not zipped.

@Djewingm

Large video was removed. Try change your screen fps to 30 in VDJ settings

Posté Thu 02 Jun 22 @ 8:01 pm
I had on vdj skinFPS (60) I just changed it to 30.
I'll test it tomorrow all night playing at my work place, really thanks.
Any YouTube channel?
Any group on facebook?
Any group on Whatsapp?

Posté Thu 09 Jun 22 @ 7:48 am
supetown wrote :
user24268108 wrote :

My screen looks like yours with a small video screen but the buttons on top are blank. I’ve tried to reboot by re downloading the file. Any suggestions???? Thank u brothers

My looked the same. Blank bottoms. But when I rebooted it a few times the buttons are there now. Still I only get the same look u have. A small screen. It may take you several times of downloading it and delete if the default version. I had to do it at least 5 times. BUT it has worked on my last 4 gigs and I work 3 times a week every week. I did see a guy on YouTube get the full screen to be a video! I tried to watch the video over and over and I also speak Spanish. (His video is in Spanish) but the guy talks fast as hell and he never fully explains the full screen look only the download process. Good luck brother

Posté Mon 13 Jun 22 @ 8:31 am
I mean to say blank buttons

Posté Mon 13 Jun 22 @ 8:32 am
@Supetown
As stated earlier, full screen video was included in earlier versions of my skin, but was removed as this was not working well due the refresh rate of Prime 4 screen.
Regards Tomas.

Posté Mon 13 Jun 22 @ 3:03 pm
36%