Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet loss of controller faders
i have a new laptop, windows 10, use vdj 2021, was told to set latency at 512, what happens, after 6-7 minutes of working fine, sound just comes through the master volume and i can't load any songs or activate the cue or play buttons. i have tried 3 controllers, denon mc4000, 6000mkii, and my newest mc7000...i have restored computer to factory settings, reinstalled the drivers, vdj, and reset latency, is it vdj, windows 10, a setting, the suggestions support has given me have not worked either. suggestions???

Posté Wed 25 May 22 @ 8:59 am
[quote=brett gash]i have a new laptop, windows 10, use vdj 2021, was told to set latency at 512, what happens, after 6-7 minutes of working fine, sound just comes through the master volume and i can't load any songs or activate the cue or play buttons. i have tried 3 controllers, denon mc4000, 6000mkii, and my newest mc7000...i have restored computer to factory settings, reinstalled the drivers, vdj, and reset latency, is it vdj, windows 10, a setting, the suggestions support has given me have not worked either. suggestions??? no idea why this posted 2x..background, i am single operator, 64 yrs old, 44 yrs in, do smaller events, donate time to dog adoptions when available and do a beach bar pretty steadily. simple suggestion if possible TY

Posté Wed 25 May 22 @ 10:43 am