Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet HASHTAGS
There is anyway to set more than one #hastag for multiples tracks??
and the same to select more than one hastag in Quick filter browser

Posté Fri 03 Jun 22 @ 12:03 am
Yes to both.

Select multiple songs in browser (CTRL click or SHIFT click to select). Then right-click selection and open tag editor, and set your hash tags in the comment field. And click "OK". This will apply the tags to all the selected songs

For filter / color you can then choose : comment contains #hash1 #hash2

Posté Fri 03 Jun 22 @ 12:40 pm
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
Yes to both.

Select multiple songs in browser (CTRL click or SHIFT click to select). Then right-click selection and open tag editor, and set your hash tags in the comment field. And click "OK". This will apply the tags to all the selected songs

1) I know that, but if alredy exists another #hashtags it will be replaced by the new one.

2) but i mean to select more than one hashtag in the list, not to do one button quick filter with that sixtax

Posté Fri 03 Jun 22 @ 1:52 pm
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
Yes to both.

1) I know that, but if alredy exists another #hashtags it will be replaced by the new one.

2) but i mean to select more than one hashtag in the list, not to do one button quick filter with that sixtax

Posté Fri 03 Jun 22 @ 1:53 pm
Any solution?

Posté Fri 07 Oct 22 @ 12:32 pm