Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet any djs sitting while working
Trying to find ideas for people who have to sit while djing. has anyone had issues with this and or clients who didn't like the idea?

Posté Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 7:10 pm
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Not used frecuently, but always in my van there is a gadget ready for long sessions:

Ironing chair? I don't know how do you name it in English.
Small, folding, dicreet and easily camouflable so not any problem on the client end :-)

Posté Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 8:25 pm
thanks. have a back injury and dont think im going to be able to lean or stand for long. I have never sat down before .

Posté Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 10:35 pm
disabled vet - sometimes I just plain can't stand for extended periods of time. we have plenty of bar stools in the club and I keep at least two of them in the booth. as long as I can see what's going on in the club management doesn't complain and customers don't care as long as they can hear music, dance, and since it's a military town with lots of disabled vets and they're right on board with having plenty of disabled vets around that need some form of accommodation and a lot of the ones currently serving know they might just be in the same or similar situation in their future.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 10:39 pm