Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet songs stuttering
dazvmaxPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
you get 1 problem fixed then theres another anyway i do online radio had problems but that was due to i had the set up in broadcaster to wasapi i was told to change to asio so i did now i can broadcast but when playing any song it stutters so a 3 min record takes about 8 mins any ideas

Posté Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 5:42 pm
Some punctuation would be the best idea....

Also some details. Where are/were you broadcasting to? What were the "problems"?

What equipment are you using? Apparently it has an ASIO driver, but what is it? What's your ASIO buffer size? If the audio stutters, it's possibly set too low.

Posté Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 5:48 pm
dazvmaxPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
never stayed at school long enough for puncuation, ive got pioneer ddj sx streaming internet radio through someone else, but 1st problem was i used my ddj sx for a gig as my other one broke but when i put back for radio i couldnt connect to the station server so i was to change to asio from wasapi which i done, but now the record stutters so takes twice as ong to play but i can now connect to server but cant play anything, ive changed the asio buffer to max 2048 but makes no difference does run faster but still stutters

Posté Thu 22 Sep 22 @ 6:03 pm