Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet RANE ONE
PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
As is turns out, the floating tempo issue I've been having is with my Rane One controller and VDJ. The Rane One works fine in Serato, but will not hold to a beat in VDJ, if anyone can explain this and what I can do I would greatly appreciate it... This started after updating to the latest build of VDJ.

Last night I played using 2 CDJ3000's and DJM-900 NX2 SRT, I had no tempo issues.

Posté Sun 02 Oct 22 @ 7:05 pm
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have the exact same issue. ..I was wondering is the drift when its loud and the bass is hitting hartd. mine seems fine early then when things get going . it gets terrible . restart does nothing. newer versions do nothing also

Posté Thu 19 Jan 23 @ 3:52 am
I have just been experiencing the exact issue. The beats are perfect when the controller isn't plugged in. This just recently started to happen. It was fine before all this stems stuff.

Posté Mon 27 Mar 23 @ 2:33 pm
djnikkofb wrote :
I have just been experiencing the exact issue. The beats are perfect when the controller isn't plugged in. This just recently started to happen. It was fine before all this stems stuff.

Why would you think it has anything to do with stems?

Posté Mon 27 Mar 23 @ 2:42 pm
PtownDJ wrote :
The Rane One works fine in Serato, but will not hold to a beat in VDJ

Actually the spinning platters over HID generate BPM flutter
It's the same with actual turntables (although analog)
Serato just choose to ignore the small changes/flutter
VDJ gives you the precise reading

You can try changing some of theses settings, to see if that gives you a better feel/read and less flutter sensitivity:

Posté Mon 27 Mar 23 @ 2:45 pm
Hey good day clause. I don't think stems are the culprit, however I was just implying that the flutter began when the stems 2.0 were brought to light, symbolising the version release. Let me try adjusting the setting per your post and I will report back bud.

Posté Tue 28 Mar 23 @ 10:41 am
DJJAMMPRO InfinityMember since 2005
help. it still does this does anyone have any ideas

Posté Tue 30 May 23 @ 9:20 pm
DJJAMM wrote :
help. it still does this does anyone have any ideas

Some flutter is expected. That's how spinning platters (and turntables) work
Serato just ignores this, and hides the truth

Posté Tue 30 May 23 @ 9:49 pm
I Actually solved my flutter issue by paying attention to the physical aspect of the rane. Here is amy video. You may have issue too.
video ...
https://youtu.be/F6Q38kgMDzU

#1 Thing to try 1st is set your Platter spin to 45 RPM's. Make sure its not on 33, or 1/4.

Posté Sun 18 Jun 23 @ 12:01 am