Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet No Bass Bug - Stems
Hello,
I have a problem since Stems have been added to the software. I don't know if that's stems related, but I am experiencing lack of bass/mid bass on random tracks while mixing. The problem just disappear re-uploading the same track on another deck, or on the same deck after loading another one. It's just something that happens randomly for no apparent reason.

I have checked the stems section, the mixer and different settings like "ResetStemsOnLoad" but I can't find any solutions.
No thread seem to relate to this bug on this forum either.

This is performance affecting (imagine missing a drop like you forgot the bass down) so I am forced to use older versions of VDJ despite loving the stems system so much!

Please please help

Posté Wed 21 Dec 22 @ 10:49 am
I experience the same problem RANDOMLY. It seems to be when I use the vocals only of one track over the full audio of another. When i go to reload another track in the one i used the vocals only for, it cuts out the bass. All of the sliders are reset back to original settings. What i found i have to do to fix it, is utilize the equalizer settings and disable them then re click on modern eq controls. This seems to reset the side I just used the voclas only on. It's a pain and i dont know why it happens RANDOMLY, but i feel ur pain.

Posté Fri 10 Feb 23 @ 1:48 am