Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Ddj 1000
hipfanPRO InfinityMember since 2010
So I plugged in the ddj 1000, downloaded the drivers . But in the configuration for the sound card it is still reading the ns6. It will play all the pads work but no audio. I'm missing something . Any ideas

Posté Sun 08 Jan 23 @ 3:32 pm
I should add on the display on the platters it says no sound card found.

Posté Sun 08 Jan 23 @ 8:01 pm
Drivers installed? line switches set correctly?

Posté Sun 08 Jan 23 @ 9:06 pm
Ya not getting anything out of the master . But all knobs and sliders work. But again in the audio configuration it's still reads the ns6

Posté Sun 08 Jan 23 @ 11:17 pm
1) If the device says "NO AUDIO DRIVER" then audio driver installation was not completed successfully.
This is a message coming from the controller itself, and until you solve it, you'll not be able to get sound properly out of it.

So:
A) Make sure you downloaded and installed the correct drivers for your unit (e.g. you didn't download the DDJ-1000 drivers and tried to use them with DDJ-1000SRT model)
B) If you are sure you downloaded the correct drivers, then reinstall them and follow Pioneer's instructions to the letter. On some models it's absolutely critical that the controller isn't plugged in when you install the drivers for instance.
C) If you still get "NO AUDIO DRIVERS" message, please contact Pioneer to solve this issue first.

2) Once the controller doesn't show the "NO AUDIO DRIVERS" message, when you start VirtualDJ you'll have to click on the DDJ-1000 icon on the sound setup (or the device detection Window) for the new -correct- audio setup to be loaded and used by VirtualDJ

Posté Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 9:51 am
Ok now we are getting somewhere. I did have it plugged in . Will try again. Thanks for the info.

Posté Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 12:54 pm
And thank you wickedmix for helping out

Posté Mon 09 Jan 23 @ 7:44 pm