Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Plis help me
How to map the crossfader with a custom button so that when moving to 100% the button is deactivated and when moving back it is deactivated too? It's for the smart fader, for me it would be convenient because I always forget to deactivate it when performing the action and if it deactivates itself, it's much better.

Posté Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 12:32 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
smart_fader on & set $allowOff 1 & repeat_start rsiGFM 50ms -1 & crossfader 0% ? var $allowOff 0 ? repeat_stop rsiGFM & smart_fader off : : crossfader 100% ? var $allowOff 0 ? repeat_stop rsiGFM & smart_fader off : : set $allowOff 0

Posté Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 1:02 pm
Thank you very much for the help but I tried it and it didn't work as I wanted. I think I explained myself wrong, what I want is once the smart fader button is active with the two songs synchronized, when moving and reaching 100% the button is deactivated but only at 100%. And so the same but on the contrary when the smart fader button is active when moving the crossfader and reaching 0% it is also deactivated so that I can later activate it manually whenever I want.

Posté Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 2:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
typo, edited

Posté Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 2:13 pm
Thank you very much now it works perfectly 😊

Posté Mon 20 Feb 23 @ 2:56 pm