Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet color of title
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
trying to change color of song in Version 7482 but will not accept the color changes.
In version 7481 works fine. Any solutions?

Posté Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 8:08 pm
Works great for me setting a track's color w 7482. (both with script and manually w Tag Editor)

Is it all songs, or one track, that you cannot change color?

Is there possibly a color rule that is overriding the tracks color in the browser?

win 10

Posté Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 8:42 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
bogart wrote :
trying to change color of song in Version 7482 but will not accept the color changes.
In version 7481 works fine. Any solutions?

bonjour,
vous voulez changer la couleur d'un titre ou de mettre une couleur pour toutes vos titres

Posté Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 9:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Perhaps you have the Color field as a column visible in your Browser view ? But then you would get the same with previous Build.

Posté Tue 14 Mar 23 @ 10:20 pm
Nothing helped so I tried to do a repair, Instead it just reinstalled VDJ. now it is working.
Thanks

Posté Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 2:27 pm
Spoke too soon. I can one or two to change colors only. Most will not accept the color change.

Posté Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 5:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Do you have any Color rules ? If so, can u post a screenshot of your rules here ?

Posté Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 6:25 pm
reverted to older version, same results. Also the choices for wave display is different. (both newer version and older one)
Here is pic of wave, and colors for compatible

Posté Wed 15 Mar 23 @ 7:30 pm
You do understand that color rules override manual colors, right ?
Therefore tracks that have been played will always be red, even if you try to manually set a color for them on Tag Editor.
Same applies for tracks that are compatible in KEY. According to your rules they will always appear cyan. No matter what color you set on Tag Editor.

Posté Fri 17 Mar 23 @ 1:19 pm
I guess I was not very clear in my request.
These are what I already have and are ok, not what I am looking to do.
What I am trying to do is color code certain tracks with a different color. Not tracks that have been played or showing key/bpm compatibility.
Example: all tracks are tagged and some have comments field filled in.
Now I want to color code all tracks that are from various genres that may be able
to use for west coast swing.

Posté Fri 17 Mar 23 @ 3:44 pm
Now I'm confused.
Do you try to use more color filters?
If yes give us an example of the code you're using. Also keep in mind that color filters work top to bottom and stop at the first rule that is true for a given track.
So, if you create a third color rule on your above screenshot to paint all Rock songs yellow, but a Rock track is compatible to the current playing track, it will appear cyan, not yellow.

Posté Fri 17 Mar 23 @ 10:11 pm
Makes more sense now; Thank you.

Posté Sat 18 Mar 23 @ 3:44 pm