Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Still need a little help
hipfanPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Still having an issue getting any out put from my ns4fx out of the mains. Using XLR, updated to newest vdj. I have control over everything just no output. When I use my ns6ii all works well . Any help would be great. Using Asus windows 10.

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 5:10 pm

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 6:02 pm
Hey yo wicked ,yuppers followed all that . The sound configuration is recognizing the controller and all pads work. Has be a sound card issue.

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 6:10 pm
sofitLE userMember since 2008
hipfan wrote :
Still having an issue getting any out put from my ns4fx out of the mains. Using XLR, updated to newest vdj. I have control over everything just no output. When I use my ns6ii all works well . Any help would be great. Using Asus windows 10.

Is the ns4fx audio card recognized in windows device manager? And in the audio settings, the appropriate channels are selected? NS4fx was released recently, maybe it only supports win11.. Have you tried serato intro? When installing serato, it is possible that additional ns4fx is required for operation. At the same time, check the audio output, whether it works or not in Serato.

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 6:57 pm
Just asked a friend to try with his serato rig . To see if it an internal issue with the controller. If I can get the build when the ns4 was added that'll help

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 7:02 pm
just update to the latest release you should be fine

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 7:18 pm
K gonna give that I try. Thought I did but maybe not. Thanks to all for your help. I'll post when I have a solution in the event someone else has an issue

Posté Sun 19 Mar 23 @ 7:31 pm